Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Definitions
England.pl - means England.pl Sp. z o.o. established under the Polish law, seated at the address: ul. Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 45, 75-502 Koszalin, Poland, having a status of an Authorized Payment Institution, registered at the District Court in Koszalin, 9th Division of the National Court Register, registration no. KRS 0000362067, business ID no. 320877907, Tax ID no. 6692501424, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (IP4/2013). Share capital of the Company amounts to PLN 600 000 and has been paid up in full.
FX City - means a brand of England.pl Sp. z o.o.
Service - means a service of money transfer between Poland and other European Union countries, EFTA countries and Ukraine as well as between those countries and Poland.
FX City Transaction System – means a transaction system of FX City, operated through https://fxcity.eu/, through which the Service is offered.
Client / User - means a natural or legal person, registered at the FX City Transaction System through an online registration form for the purpose of using the Service, assigned a unique Client number.
Client / User Portal - means an individual transaction and administrative portal created for the Client on FX City's servers, used by the Client for the purpose of completing transactions, checking transaction history and managing personal data. The Portal is accessed using safety information.
Referral Code - means a code generated in the FX City system under „Refer a friend”
Affiliate Program – means a program run by England.pl Sp. z o.o. whose purpose is to reward current Users for recommending the FX City Transaction System to other Clients.
Fee – means a fee charged to the Client for a transaction completed in the FX City Transaction System.
Commission - means an amount obtained by the Affiliate under the Affiliate Program equal to the amount of three consecutive Fees which the New Client paid for their completed transactions.
Affiliate - means a User who recommended the FX City Transaction System to another person and provided them with the Referral Code.
New Client - means a new Client of the FX City Transaction System recommended by the Affiliate who used the Referral Code during registration.
§ 2 Background
- The aim of the FX City Affiliate Program is to reward persons who decide to recommend the FX City Transaction System to their friends or who will actively promote the Services of the FX City Transaction System on their websites, blogs etc.
- The reward shall have the form of providing the Affiliate with Fees from the first three transfers made by the New Client.
- Once the New Client registers, the Commission shall accrue in the Client Portal of the Affiliate for consecutive 12 months, after which it will no longer accrue.
- The Affiliate may receive the Commission from an unlimited number of New Clients.
§ 3 Referral Code
- In order to recommend the FX City Transaction System the Affiliate must get the REFERRAL CODE from their Client Portal (under “Get Paid” -> “Refer a friend”) or copy an URL link to the registration form of the FX City Transaction System.
- The Affiliate provides the Referral Code to the New Client for the purpose of using it during registration or makes the URL link available on their website/blog to interested users. The link may also be sent to an email address.
- Each person or company registering in the FX City Transaction System using the Referral Code provided by the Affiliate or registering using the provided URL link is connected with the User Portal of the Affiliate and from now on the FX City Transaction System will credit the Affiliate with the Commission in the amount of up to three transfers made by the New Client.
- For the purposes of personal data protection, the system crediting Commission in the User Portal anonymizes data which would enable identification of the New Client.
§ 4 Commission
- Any Client who registers in the FX City Transaction System and starts making transfers pays a Fee for each completed transfer.
- If the New Client registers in the FX City Transaction System using the Referral Code, Fees incurred by the New Client to the benefit of England.pl from their three first completed transfers shall be credited to the Affiliate in the User Portal as the Commission due to the Affiliate.
- Fees collected in a currency other than PLN shall be converted to PLN according to an exchange rate valid on the day when the transfer was ordered and credited to the Affiliate in PLN as the Commission due to the Affiliate for recommending a new User.
§ 5 Currency
- All Fees shall be charged in Polish zloty (PLN) and presented in the Client Portal under “Affiliate Program.”
- If the Fee paid by the New Client is collected in a currency other than PLN, it shall be converted to PLN according to an exchange rate valid in the system when the transfer was ordered by the New Client and it shall be credited to the Affiliate in the Client Portal in PLN.
§ 6 Payment of the Commission
- In the Client Portal under “Affiliate Program” the Affiliate can view the Commission credited to the Affiliate once the New Client completes three consecutive transactions.
- The Affiliate may select the Commission they would like to have transferred to a bank account provided by the Affiliate.
- If the Affiliate decides to have the Commission transferred to an account maintained in PLN with a Polish bank, (once the recipient of the Commission is added) the selected Commission shall be transferred to the Affiliate to the provided bank account. To cover the costs of such transfer, a fee of PLN 1.00 shall be charged.
- If the Affiliate decides to have the Commission transferred to a foreign account maintained in a currency other than PLN, (once the foreign recipient of the Commission is added) the Commission credited to the Affiliate in PLN shall be converted to the currency of the foreign bank account and transferred to the foreign recipient. To cover the costs of such transfer, a standard fee for international transfers shall be charged. The amount of such fee depends on the currency and country of the transfer recipient, and it can be checked in the Calculator available in the Client Portal.